Book NowProduct can be purchased after moving to the partner company's page
You can visit Gyeongbokgung, Deoksugung, and National Folk Museum on this full-day tour. It is a guided tour that offers pick-up from a designated location to see Seoul's landmark palaces.
Within the day, you will have the opportunity to shop for traditional artifacts, souvenirs, and merchandise which you visit Insadong, Namdaemun market, and other shopping areas in the city.
You can visit such as...
- Passing by Deoksugung Palace, Sungnyemun Gate, Seoul Station (On Tuesday, not passing by Deoksuggung)
- Cheonggyecheon Stream
It is about 11 km long modern stream that runs through downtown Seoul.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum (Closed on Tuesday, will change to Deoksugung)
This palace was build in 1394 as the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) by its founder King Taejo.
- Chengwadae (Blue House)
Blue House is the presidential residence of the Republic of Korea and is regarded as the heart of the nation.
- Chengwadae Sarangchae (Monday - Outside of building)
Sarangchae is the place that you can see and know about all the president in Korea.
- Jogyesa Temple
- Bugak Skyway, Palgakjeong (Octagonal Pavilion)
This skyway runs along the most north ridge of Bugaksan Mt. The road offers lovely views of Bukhansan Mt. Bibong of peak and Munsubong peak on one side.
- UNESCO Changdeokgung Palace (Monday - Jongmyo Shrine)
Changdeokgung means 'to brighten virtue' and is the name of Korea's most successfully preserved palace.
This palace was designated as UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage on Feb. 1997.
- Insadong Antique Shop Alley
Insadong is the place to experience the traditional culture of Korea while remaining the heart of the city.
- Namsangol Hanok Village (Monday - Bukchon Hanok Village)
- Sungnyemun Gate (Monday - Outside of the gate)
Namdaemun Gate is also known as Sungnyemun and it was the South gate to protect the Palaces in Joseon Dynasty.
- Namedaemun Market
Located in the heart of the city, Namdaemun is one of the Global traditional markets in Seoul to buy household, fashion, food and other merchandises.