[Exclusive Limited Time Offer] Discover Seoul Pass
Trip Detail Info
The Discover Seoul Pass is the result of an initiative of the Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization to better address the needs of free independent tourists. Even if the free independent tourists came to visit Seoul on their own, was there a way they could visit a variety of good attractions without feeling the pinch on their wallets? Their answer was to enable the travelers to freely customize their Seoul trip that would fit their schedules and preference through the pass. The Discover Seoul Pass includes 16 of Seoul's biggest landmarks as well as a selection of historical, cultural, and hallyu (Korean Wave) attractions. When you purchase the pass, you will get access to admission tickets worth more than 150,000 won. Moreover, the pass can also serve as transit cards that can be used as soon as they have been purchased/topped-up. Its use as admission tickets is activated as soon as you visit any one of the 16 Seoul attractions, which can be visited once a day within 24 hours. Make sure you pick up the card at the Myeongdong Tourist Information Center and reserve in advance. With just one card, you can visit 16 attractions which carefully selected by Seoul City in the period of 24 hours. Moreover, travelers can use the pass as a transit card (Tmoney), charging it as much as needed, and pay for the subway, bus, or taxi with convenience.
The 5 Advantages
• Advantage 1. Free access to 16 tourist attractions with just one card!
- The more active you are, the more you benefit! The more you travel around Seoul, the more you benefit!
• Advantage 2. The pass is good for 2 days/1 night (24 hours)
- The pass is activated as soon as you visit the first tourist attraction.
• Advantage 3. Take the opportunity to visit attractions most frequented by Seoulites without any additional burden!
- Discover premium galleries and speciality museums with the Pass!
• Advantage 4. The pass offers incredible value!
- Two of the most expensive attractions cost almost 40,000 won alone, but the pass offers access to 16 attractions altogether.
• Advantage 5. You can even use it as a transit card!
- The pass is equipped with TMoney, which allows travelers to use the public transportation(subway, bus, and taxi)
- With TMoney, you can also make purchases at convenience stores, Starbucks, and other stores. The card can be topped up as needed, and you can get a refund for any remaining balance before your departure.
• Plastic transit card (with Tmoney capacity)
• Duration of 24 hours after activation
• Free admission to 16 tourist attractions
- Historical: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Jongmyo Shrine, Seodaemun Prison History Museum
- Cultural: Samsung Museum of Art Leeum, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul (MMCA Seoul), Museum Kimchikan
- Amusement: N Seoul Tower Observatory, MBC World, K-Live, Trick Eye Museum, Grevin Museum Seoul, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum
• Transit : Usage of public transportation through Tmoney (Unlimited duration)
• The pass includes admission to attractions, but does not include any funds to be used for transit. However, it can be topped up as needed at any convenience store or subway station to be used for transportation.
• The pass is not issued separately for youth or children at this time.
• Pick-up Location Information
1. Myeongdong Tourist Information Center (Oversees sales and processes refunds for the pass)
Address : 66, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (KEB Hana Bank Main Office First Floor Annex)
Phone No. : +82-2-778-0333
Hours of Operation 09:00-20:00
Closed on Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day), Chuseok Day
2. Incheon International Airport EAST
Address : International Taxi information Desk (EAST)(Next to Gate 5)
Hours of Operation 24hr
Closed on Always Open
3. Incheon International Airport WEST
Address : International Taxi information Desk (WEST)(Next to Gate 8)
Hours of Operation 09:00~21:00
Closed on Always Open
4. Gimpo International Airport
Address : International Taxi information Desk
Hours of Operation 10:00~22:00
Closed on Always Open
• Please be sure to check the operating hours and days of the pick-up location.
• Please make sure you pick-up the pass on the day you had reserved. If you need to change the day, please contact the vendor you had selected.
• Please be sure to bring and present the voucher or the ticket you received when you purchased the pass online or through the app.
• You may be asked to present your passport or another form of ID to verify your identity.
4 Royal Palaces and Jongmyo Shrine
Jongmyo (Royal Shrine)
11 Special Tourist Attractions
N Seoul Tower (Observatory)
Trickeye & Ice Museum
Figure Museum W
K-live K-pop hologram concert
Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul
Seodaemun Prison History Hall
Know Before You Go
Exclusive Offer with Korea Grand Sale!
With this pass, you may visit any of Seoul's 16 designated tourist attractions over a period of 24 hours.
|What is this place for?||Enjoy Seoul's famous attractions and public transportation with Discover Seoul Pass|
|What are your rates?||34 USD → 25 USD Only at ONE MORE TRIP (during the Korea Grand Sale 2017.01.20 - 02.28)|
|Is reservation necessary?||Yes|
|Amenities CHECK LIST||Common|
|Male and female toilets|
Products offered notice
|Issuer||See detailed description|
|Expiration date, terms||See detailed description|
|Stores available for use||See detailed description|
|Balance refund policy||See detailed description|
|Customer department contact number||See detailed description|
|Business name||S.T.O. / Kim ByungTae|
03127,49, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea,
|Business Registration Number||104-86-12627|
|Online Transaction Business Registration No.||제2016-서울종로-1034호|
Refunds on Discover Seoul Pass
- No refunds are issued for lost or misplaced passes.
- Refund is not possible for cards that have been used even just once, whether it was for admission to attractions, topping-up the transit fund, or boarding public transportation.
- Once the Discover Seoul Pass has been used, it is not possible to obtain a refund, even if public transportation becomes partially inoperable or attractions become closed temporarily.
- If the Discover Seoul Pass was used fraudulently, the card is voided and the user must pay the normal or additional fees according to regulations.
- The Discover Seoul Pass, if not used for admission to attractions, expires after five years once it has been issued. (Date of issue is indicated on the back of the card.) However, the pass can be used as a transit card indefinitely without expiring.
- You must have the Discover Seoul Pass physically on you in order to be able to use it to enter attractions. If you don't have the actual card, you will not be able to use it.
- Hours and days of operation for each attraction may change depending on circumstances, so please verify before visiting.
- As of 2016, the last Wednesday of every month has been designated as "Culture Day" by the government. Palaces, museums and more offer free or discounted admission. In addition, senior citizens over 65 years old also benefit from free admission. You can gain more benefits in addition to your pass just by checking!
- The Discover Seoul Pass covers general admission to the attractions. Special exhibitions, events, etc. may not always be covered by the Discover Seoul Pass. Please inquire with each attraction for details.
We will not take responsibility of any dispute as a result of using the Discover Seoul Pass purchased from a non-authorized vendor.
Collecting Remaining Funds on Tmoney
- If the remaining amount on the card is below 30,000 won, you can easily get a refund at any convenience store or at the service desk at any subway station. (There is a 500 won service charge.)
- Refunds for charges above 30,000 won can be obtained at Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center (Sales Department/02-778-0333)
Refunds on Damaged Tmoney Cards
- If the pass becomes unusable because the Tmoney card is damaged, refunds may be obtained by visiting the Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center.
※ Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center: First Floor of KEB Hana Bank Main Branch Office Annex, 66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- If visits to attractions have been completed, the damaged card is collected and a refund for the remaining amount of Tmoney will be issued.
- If visits to attractions have not been completed, a new Discover Seoul Pass will be issued in exchange, along with a credit of the amount of Tmoney that was on the damaged card.
Cancel 3 day(s) before, 100% refund.
Cancel 2 day(s) before, 80% refund.
Cancel 1 day(s) before, 50% refund.
Cancellations made on the day of the trip and consecutive days after amount to NO refund.
- Total Rating
- 5점만점에 4점
- Total Rating
- 5점만점에 4점
Royal Palace Morning Tour
Enjoy a morning tour of Seoul that highlights both past and future.39.90USD 5점만점에 5점 (0)
Seoul Tour Highlights
Visit the must-see Seoul spots!111.30USD 5점만점에 5점 (0)
MBC Dae Jang Geum Park Half-day Tour
Travel back to Joseon Dynasty and relive your favorite Korean dramas!78.75USD 5점만점에 5점 (0)
Seoul Vicinity Full Day Tour
Explore Korean World Heritage Sites!124.95USD 5점만점에 5점 (0)