Our goal is to make people happy by providing good places and experiences that evoke special moments, like enjoying a warm cup of tea when you meet someone for the first time or catch up with an old friend. Tea time is an opportunity to enjoy the charm of traditional Korean tea and other refreshments as well as experience the process of setting the best tea table.
The food and beverages presented here include handmade teas and other refreshments made daily according to season and trends. We aim to give you special memories of your trip through an experiential performance that includes stories, tea, delicacies, tastes, and shapes.
You will also be able to experience a medicinal tea designed to warm both body and mind, a seasonal flower tea with a rich scent and color, as well as other kinds of tea that cannot easily be experienced elsewhere.
Here at I'm Green, you can experience six kinds of traditional tea as well as flower tea, and other refreshments. You will experience Korea’s traditional dessert culture and learn how to make authentic local delicacies such as dasik, hwajeon, jeonggwa, gwapyeon, etc.
- You can enjoy various signature handmade teas and other refreshments that can't be experienced at ordinary cafes or restaurants.
- Teas and other refreshments will be made in the tea bar in the same way a bartender makes cocktails. The story behind each will be told through fun performances and exciting tales.
- As flowers are seasonal, different teas and other refreshments will be served based on the time of year.
- Hwajeon (Korean flower rice cake), made with flowers and herbs, is a Korean dessert which brings to life the flavors of the season. You’ll be able to try making your own hwajeon with the various ingredients provided.
- At I'm Green, all the plating will be a work of art, and makes for great photo opportunities.
-The I'm Green studio is located in one of Seoul’s best scenic areas. The studio itself is a work of art and its interior has been specially designed by the owner couple. Heal yourself at I'm Green, set against a backdrop of forest and old city fortress walls, offering an appealingly different side of Seoul.