[2023 Tour-tainer Recruitment]
The Seoul Tourism Organization is recruiting “2023 Tour-tainer” to work as creators specializing in Seoul experience tourism.
We look forward to the participation of many talented people who will share the various charms of Seoul experience tourism around the world.
1. Recruitment overview
- Application Period: May 22, 2023 (Mon.) – June 9, 2023 (Fri.)
- Recruitment Number: total of 4 teams * Can apply as individual/team
1) Foreigners residing in Korea during the period of activity
2) Those who own a YouTube channel and a social media account (Instagram)
3) Applicants with 10,000+ Instagram followers or 10,000+ YouTube subscribers
- Activity period: July 2023 – December 2024
2. How to Apply
1) Download the application form from the “One More Trip” website, fill it out, and submit by email with the assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Assignment: Select one of the themes below and create and submit videos that suit the theme
- Themes: Choose one among food&drink, history, entertainment, sports&wellness, art&culture
- Topic: Seoul My Story
- Form: Short form video within 1 minute
3. Activity Details
- Video content production for ONE MORE TRIP Seoul experience tour package (free experience supported)
- Tour-tainer Introduction and Award ceremony
- Video content creation mission
4. Activity Benefits
- Selection and awarding of excellent Tour-tainers
- Activity and mission allowance
- Official Tour-tainer certificate from the Seoul Tourism Organization
- Professional education for capacity building (Youtuber with over 1 million subscribers)
5. Announcement of Selection: June 16, 2023 (Fri) To be announced on the One More Trip website,
and reported to each team individually
- The “2023 Tour-tainer Recruitment” will be carried out according to internal criteria and screening, and details will not be disclosed.
- Applicants are responsible for the cost of video submission for the application, and submitted videos will not be returned.
- If the submitted assignment video has infringed on the intellectual property rights of others, such as imitation or plagiarism, the selection may be canceled